The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Headed for UVU

What a great day. Kaylie and I headed out early this morning to UVU to get the books she needed, see her apartment and start accepting the fact she is moving out. What a great chapter in her life. I am so excited for her and this adventure. When I was walking around campus today, thoughts racing through my head, I couldn't help but think of how big everything and everyone was and thinking...she still is my baby. Is she ready for this? but I know she is and how much fun she will have. She is so good, smart, logical, and beautiful, and that sure makes it easier to let go. She is ready and I know she will have the time of her life.
We then went to lunch at P.F Chang's (my very favorite!) and shopped at the mall for a while, then finally stopped for a movie. Julie and Julia! Cute show, not necessarily my favorite, but cute. We laughed a lot and had a great time. Thanks for a memorable day, I love you sweetie!!




Wow I am glad Alaina told me ahead of time how expensive books are.

1 comment:

  1. awh mom, make me sound all special and such. I love you and had such a fun day thanks for the talks and fun, its a day i'll never forget. I'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete