The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Friday, August 28, 2009

The scarlet pimpernel

Mom told me to make no plans for Friday night, and said I was going to go with her, so I couldnt help but wonder what we were going to do, since she is such a party animal. She said she would take me to dinner! I wont ever turn down a free dinner! So off we went. She told me we were going to the play "The pink pumpernickel" well I knew that wasn't right, but she insisted it was, so I was so excited...NOT! They have season tickets to Hale Theatre, and I was never really interested, although I do like plays. We left at 1, the play didn't start til 4, so we went shopping a little, and found Sherry a couple of things, then went to chillli's for a drink cause we still had a little time. Went to the play "THE SCARLET PIMPERNEL" which was actually a lot better than I thought. Went to TGIF for dinner (sat at the bar which was a little uncomfortable for mom and I) she said she was going to order a beer. We laughed a lot, it was actually a great night out with Mom. and a memorable one for sure!!! She is so fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment