The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Friday, August 21, 2009

College Time...

Well off she goes... Finally its here and surprisingly I am not too sad. Being the emotional person that I am, I thought I would be a basket case, and I am a bit sad, but more than sad I am excited for her to start this adventure. Don't get me wrong, I definitely shed some tears, I just was not the emotional wreck I was anticipating. When Kaylie, Eric and I got to Orem, They had big welcome signs, and people in the pool playing ping pong. and I immediately thought of how much fun she will have. (Eric said when he is not at his campus he will definatly be at hers.) We carried everything up, (Thanks to Eric) made her bed, put up the shower curtain, gave her all my cash to go shopping, paid first months rent, and off we went, thats all she needed Mom and big brother for. She was so excited and they even had a BBQ for all residents. Cori, her friend since kindergarten was there to meet her. We were the first of her room mates to get there, so we set up fast, then they all slowly arrived. Go gett em' girlie...have the time of your life, We love you!!!



Saying our goodbyes, no tears!! it was great! We definatly
will miss her craziness, dancing in the kitchen, messy room,
quoting movies with Eric, and of course being a taxi!
(now I will have to do it.)
Cute bathroom! GOOD JOB GIRLY!!
Her couch in the living room.


Look at her zebra bed, we made it sooo soft, almost
like home. feather down mattress pad, and down comforter!!


She says "Mom how do you put up a shower curtain"

Her best friend there to meet her!! I have this same
picture of them going to kindergarten! wow how I wish
I could turn back time!

She is now officially a wolverine!

Check in..

Well its NOT home, but I will let them borrow her!



All the boys will miss her cleaning up after them,
so will I!!!!!

getting her last fast food meal, now she has to cook ha ha


Bye Dad he had to work and called to tell her good luck,
he gave her a wonderful blessing last night!



We made some cookies (homemade oreos) for move in day
and to share with her roomies, that may be dinner!!!

She starting the frosting fight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment