The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

fun and "relaxing" weekend!



Kaylie, Angie, and I started our Saturday by shopping in park city. We ate lunch at Loco Lizard, (I would HIGHLY recommend it!) then did some more shopping, then went to Heber. took a little nap. We waited for Vesta to join us and went for some dinner at dairy keen. Vesta and I Watched about 15 minutes of "17 again," went to sleep for the night, (Thats were Vesta ended up ALL night) Ang and Kaylie got through the whole movie...I think, (no proof of that) Got up in the morning went for some breakfast at the "hub" went back home to finish watching the movie we fell asleep for the night before...as you can see Kaylie and I finished the movie as Vesta and Angie slept AGAIN! (we do have proof cause we had fun taking pictures!) Waited for my dear friend to wake up again, cleaned a bit and were on our way home. Obviously we were sooo busy we didnt have time to play the games we brought, go to the pool, play tennis, or just sit outside, (it was a bit chilly) but thoroughly enjoyed every minute, and especially the company! A perfect weekend of relaxing if you ask me...eat, sleep and be merry.....right? I will add shopping to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment