The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Friday, August 14, 2009

some more football.....


Today the boys had a pre-season scrimmage. They
did awesome both played well!!! I am so proud of them for the time
and effort that goes into this. 9-1130 every morning, then 4-930 every night! Now thats dedication!!! Have a great season boys, but most importantly have fun!!!!


Collin is #56 and Conner is # 35

The one thing I "HATE" is they come home and they stink so bad, it makes me sick!!! My sweet...... little boys, I thought would never smell like "this!"....
when they say boys stink...... oh man, thats an understatement. I have the shower turned on as soon as they pull into the garage! My little Kaylie never smelled like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment