The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

two months...but who is counting


It has been two months, that my sister has been in Fukuoka Japan, on thier mission. I recieved a wonderful e-mail today, I wanted to post. She means the world to me and I miss her so much.



Hi my sweet sister,We are having a relaxing Sunday just the two of us. We had Stake Conf.and it went well. I just wanted to tell you how much I love you.Heavenly Father sent you to me, because he knew how much I needed asister like you. Thank you for your love and support. There is not aday that goes by that I don't think about you and miss you everyday.I wanted to make sure you were okay, and not too sad with having yourbaby girl go off to college. She will have so much fun, at least shecan come home and visit. How is Eric doing? He will be startingschool as well. I can't believe they are growing up so fast. Collinand Conner will be off before you know it. You are a wonderfulmother, they have been taught well. Thank you for loving my sweetfamily. They truly love you too. One day when you have your owngrandchildren you will already know how to be the best grandma in theworld. You have had so much practice with mine. Please kiss everyonefor me. I love you with all my heart.Love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment