The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Letter from Kaylie

This is my letter from Kaylie.... off to college


Mom-I'm sitting here and I can't sleep. I keep thinking that this is one of my last nights here for a bit. I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and appreciate all you do for me. Without your help I wouldn't be able to be moving nor able to experience this next part of my wonderful life to the fullest. It really means a lot to me that I have your support. Thank you for all the time and money you have spent as well... Thank you for being there for me always and for just being you. I seriously have the best mom in the world, and all my friends seem to agree. I am going to miss you a ton but I know I will be home a lot, and if anything, this experience will strengthen our relationship. It really blows my mind that I am already in college, I'm sure it blows your mind twice as much, it's fiinally hitting me though. I am so excited! I have the supprt of the best family I could ever ask for, the best friends anyone could ever want and I will be at one of the coolest schools ever. All thats left to do is live my life to the fullest. I really hope to see you in Orem a lot and just have us time like we did the other day, you'll never know how much that really meant to me. Just like I don't think you'll ever know how much you mean to me. Seriously mom, you are perfect to me. I idolize you so much and it might sound clique but I really want to be just like you someday and I think my life will be complete if I can be half the mother you are. I look up to you so much and really try to think of you in every decision I make. Thank you for loving me and also thank you for loving Jordan, he really loves you too. I really hope I'm not putting more stress on you with leaving, I know you are already having a hard time with Sherry, but I am only 45 minutes away and will see you a ton! I have never loved anyone in my life more than I love you and that grandmother of mine. :) I don't think I ever will love anyone more than you two. You make me who I am today, without you I would really be nothing. I owe everything I am to you. Thank you for being you, for being my mother and for being my best friend (forever). I love you so much, and as Carrie Underwood says, Don't forget to remember me. :) I know my relationship with you didn't start here on earth, and I am so thankful it won't end here either. LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! Love: Kaylie.

No comments:

Post a Comment