The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

First day of College, High School, and Middle School

Some of the incredible men in my life! They all started school yesterday, It went very well. They all loved it! Conner and Collin had football right after school, so I didn't even see them til late, but
everyone had a great day. Eric loved his first day of college. No problems, and said there are lots of "hot girls!" but Kaylie on the other hand had a different kind of day...



Mom and I, went to Orem to see Kaylie's apartment. Her first day wasn't so good, I got a call first thing in the morning, and her voice shaking, "Mom I am lost" well I thought she was at least on campus, but no...I said where are you? She said I am in Provo on some corner. Immediately I panicked, young girl on a corner in Provo, has no idea where in Provo, (She got off the bus after realizing she wasn't going to UVU) I also had no idea where in Provo...but Vesta came to the rescue cause she knows Provo like the back of her hand, knew where she was, She then called Lyle, and he saved her life!!! Man she owes him BIG time. Thanks Lyle... then she went to institute, hadn't eaten AT ALL, decided to go back home before her dance class and eat, well she witnessed a wreck, and the cop wouldn't let her leave until she filled out a statement. She then was to late to go to dance. I got a text that said.."Mom I hate college." but we laughed, took her to dinner, accidentally hit her in the head with the headboard..(don't ask how!) gave her a headache, and goose egg. Put her in bed, and now she is ready to go back. I know tomorrow will be a better day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sad!!! I remember taking my roommate over to BYU's campus and somehow missing a turn on the way home and ended up at a Cheveron in Springville!! Thank goodness for some nice lady and for Michelle being with me! I hope today is a better day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap!! What a day!! I got lost at Utah State, tried to take the bus home, but got dropped off at the Logan cemetary! It was cool, I talked with some dead people, then walked home (for an hour)! I told my mom I wanted to come home too! But I worked it out, and glad I did it! She'll be fine, this will be the best thing for her (and you)!
    Glad the boys had fun too!!

    ReplyDelete