The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Bryan's Surgery

We started at 5:30 AM yes that is AM, and headed for alta view hospital. As most of you know Bryan had a permanent goose egg on his head. He said "It was because he had so many brains that they were starting to pop out," and was cracking jokes all morning. He does make me laugh!!!... It seemed to be growing, so the plastic surgeon wanted to remove it. They said it was deep and under the muscle so it may give him a black eye. He keeps threatening me that he will blame me, if I dont do what he says!


Kaylie and I sleeping the first hour, went down for some breakfast and diet cokes. I started getting nervous cause they said he would come and talk to us by 8:30, but at 9:15, we still hadn't heard anything, but He explained it was a little deeper than expected.



He said they gave him some "I dont care medicine" and thats all he remembers....


All done, and ready to go home. He did so good, and even peed on his own. No nausea at all!! He wanted a stuffed animal like the little boy getting his tonsils out, but the nurse said he wasn't good enough!!


This is a before picture, of Bryan in the motor home. You can see a lump on his forehead, above his left eye. He tried to blame it on the glass door he ran into this same trip in bear lake this year...so funny!!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad everything went well!! I bet he's glad it's over with too!! Let us know if there is anything we can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Snyder family, I just viewed your blog. Its great. Everyone looks wonderful. I hope things went well with Bryan. I didn't even know until I read your blog. I love you all. We just got home from Korea last night at 8:00p.mp and then had to turrn around and go back to the airport to pick up a new couple coming in. Things are crazy but good..........Luv u Sherry

    ReplyDelete