The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Monday, January 18, 2010

I am not good at goodbyes, so...see ya soon

This is the build-a-bear Jordan got Kaylie. "Private Cordova"


"Everything will be okay in the end. If its not okay, its not "the end." Life doesn't always give you the people you want, It gives you the people you need to help you, to hurt you, to love you, to leave you, and to make you into who you are meant to be!"

Kaylie has been down this last week, with Jordan leaving to the Army, and I just kept saying "Kaylie, its ONLY six months" but then saying goodbye today was really hard for me, which many of you know I am not good at all with goodbyes even just overnighters with the kids I cry, but really Jordan has become such a permanent fixture at our house that we have all grown to love him so much, he is a great kid!!! I know they will be engaged when he comes home!!
They are so much in love, and that should carry then through anything!





















No comments:

Post a Comment