The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Birthday boys!!

Where did the time go...I miss this so much. Conner and Collin have been so fun...and challenging (not mentioning any names)but I have grown with every expierience. I love them so much, and am so grateful our Heavenly Father intrusted me with these boys!! Happy Birthday!!! I love you!




Usually we don't celebrate the boys birthdays together, but Kaylie, Eric, Bryan and I decided to get them tickets for the Jazz game, and they don't like the nose bleeds...(They have been too spoiled.) So we got great seats and went to TepanCheck Spellingyaki for some yummy dinner! We will have cake and ice cream on their actual days, but this works out better for me. Happy Birthday guys!!! ...Where did the time go???
Oh... then... after the Party, I went to Mom's to have a sleepover with Jig's, cause Dad and Mom went to Wendover, and thought Jig's would be sad being alone, so they asked ME of course to take care of him!! Next time its Craig, Tammy, Kim, or Sherry's turn!!!!! NOT MINE!! I must love them to give into that!! NO PICTURES OF JIG'S... SORRY!!!












1 comment: