The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Monday, January 18, 2010

The scare!!!


As many of you know Mom gave us a scare last Saturday. She started having symptoms of someone who had just had a stroke, so we took her in to the hospital where they began running all kinds of tests. All which came back normal. She has been feeling so much better, and credits it all to....ya again... Sherry! not me and Dad that sat 9 hours at the hospital with her, but said Sherry prayed for her and now she feels good!!! Sherry ALWAYS gets the credit, and I do all the work. ha ha no really thank you Sherry for all your service, we love and miss you so much!!! You are our strength!!!

2 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard when I read this...because I can picture her saying it! Glad you can laugh about it too! You are the best at taking care of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she gets feeling better soon. I'm glad everything turned out okay :)

    ReplyDelete