The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Friday, January 22, 2010

He survived!

Collin has a tendency to want to come home from school when he has a little headache, so when I got a call that he may need stitches I wasn't too worried. Him and a friend were goofing off at lunch, and he got pushed into a door with a hook, (by a huge Samoan kid, that has extreme power!!) (in his exact words.) and it tore his side. I knew it wasn't on purpose cause EVERYONE loves Collin. (now if it was Conner...???) I told him to go to the school nurse. He said he did, and they gave him a bandaid, so I thought... "well he is fine, no need to worry, so I picked him up 2 hours later, and both of his shirts were torn, and he had blood all over! He ended up with 7 stitches, and a Mom who felt way bad. Everyone says it looks like a stab wound, so there should be lots of fun stories with the scar!!! He didn't even flinch when they gave him about 10 shots, cause the needle wasn't working!!! I am tough Mom, he says!!! the nurse accidentally pinched him on his side where it was NOT numb with the tweezers, and he said that was the most painful part, but he was a lot tougher than I would of been!

The battle wound all sewn up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment