The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 09

I hope Santa was as good to you as he was to us!! Happy New Year!

I also made a nice dinner to end the day!!! I didn't take as many pictures this year!!! but when I did have the camera, I took alot of the same things!


I made breakfast for everyone, and it has been tradition that The Powells come too! We have lots of fun!


We all got a great Christmas, I love my purse and wallet that Eric and Kaylie got me also! We are so blessed!


We feel so very blessed to have had such a great Christmas!! We also remembered our Hawaii trip, that we got for Christmas also!! In Hawaii my Mom picked a beautiful pearl, and it has a lot of meaning to me, so Bryan had it set in a necklace with a beautiful diamond for me, He always puts alot of thought into his gifts!


More laughs..
Look at Eric and Collin in picture #3 They lost it when I grabbed Bryans thingy!!!

We started out by decorating our gingerbread houses...of course I won!!! but they all eventually fell apart, Eric never got started cause his was in peices when he opened it! but we had a great time, lots of laughs, we then played some games and watched movies, and waited for santa...


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Still so weird for me to see 'my house'...with you in it! Is that ok that I call it 'my house'? Love you guys!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I think your purse and wallet are so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete