The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Kaylie's 19th birthday

MY OH MY...where did 19 years go?? Happy Birthday honey!! Kaylie is a daughter that would make any mother proud, she is so kind, caring, selfless, and thoughtful. She would do anything for anyone, and we all love her so much. She is a great sister and takes care of everyone. I am so proud, and truly love her with my whole heart, I hope you had a great day...DREAM BIG!!!!
Dad and Kaylie


went to dinner and Gramdma and Grandpa came with us!!! great night


I made her cup cakes and they were so CUTE!!!! thats what she wanted! and what princess wants princess gets!...



She is still acting like the princess


OH mom and daughter



Collin and sister


Kissing Conner



Kayo and Jordan

Big Bro and Kaylie

KAYLIE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope Kaylie had a 'freat day' too!! (spell check...look into it)Happy Birthday chickadeee!! Looks like no Tepanyaki...so let me know when you go, I want to come!! I remember when you brought her home...cause I was there!! Wow...I'm old too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a great day mommy wow i need to get on here more to read blogs!! love you and thanks for being you!

    ReplyDelete