The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Movies!

There were a few new movies that came out this weekend that we wanted to go see. Kaylie, Jordan and Conner went to "new moon" on Thursday. Then Saturday day, Collin saw it with his girlfriend Sadie. The rest of us didn't care about new moon, so that night we all went to "The Blind side" as a family, after eating at Spaghetti Mamas. It was a great night, and one of my favorite movies ever. I love when the kids make time for their Mom and Dad, I think they just go cause its a free night... ha ha no... we have fun too!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pictures with the Chipmunks! I have a picture with one of them too :) The pics with the inanimate objects are the best. You should see my pic with the Red Robin Bird - LOL :)

    ReplyDelete