The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Our losses...

My Brother 2-10-57 - 11-12-10

As Many of you know, November was a extremely hard month for my Family. I lost my best friend. As I write this, I hope I can give him the tribute he deserves. As the tears roll down my face daily, I try and think of all the good times we had, there are so many I cant remember them all. I have been racking my brain to remember every moment. What an amazing man my brother is! We spent lots of time together, talking, going to lunch, playing, wrestling, hugging, helping our parents, etc. etc. He was more than words can even express, and it hurts more than anything, knowing he is gone...but for just a short time. We will be together, and I am so grateful for the knowledge I have that Families are forever! He taught me that!!! He loved the Savior, and everyone knew it! I know he was to perfect for this world, but it doesn't make me miss him any less. I feel selfish in saying that we needed him more, but I am not in control, and I am not angry, just sad!!! I miss you Craigy and am so thankful I can say we never so much as argued, EVER!!! We were the best of friends, and we loved each other, there was never a doubt!
Till we meet again, my HERO!!!!!


We also lost my Nephew, My sweet Neice had to bury her husband, and their 3 boys buried their Dad. What a great guy Nathan is. He was such a great provider, and loved his Family. I hope he is at peace, and I am sure Craig is up there teaching him, and has him arms around him! I pray always, that my Family will be stronger because of these trials, and know in their heart, as hard as things get, and though we dont always understand, there is a Plan. I love you Reudters!!!

1 comment: