The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Its my party and I'll cry if I want to

Happy Birthday to me!! Well I hate to admit this but I am 41 today! I have had a wonderful day though!!! I got some cards from the family, and friends and some flowers from Kaylie and Bryan! I spent most the day at baseball parks watching collin, which is one of my favorite things to do! Then.. we went to our favorite dining place. TEPANYAKI!! It was such a fun night our cook was hilarious and the people we sat by made it that much more fun! I also got some yummy ice cream and a birthday song! all in all it was a great day!! thank you to everyone! love you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Beck!! I'm glad that you got to go where you wanted! ha ha ha. Hope you had a good day! We sure appreciate you and all that you do for us! Love you!

    ReplyDelete