The Snyders... we may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Keith Baby...

Wow... can he get any better? Every year, Kaylie, Vesta, Angie, and I go to the Keith Urban concert, and every year he rocks the house! He puts on an amazing show!! This year we went to "The last Samurai" to eat, I wasn't sure we were going to have time to eat at ALL, since Vesta told me she forgot the tickets...I only fell for it for a minute, and being the smart person I am...figured it was all a big lie!!!! They thought they had me but...nope!!! Finally headed to the concert. Kaylie couldn't control herself thinking about being in the same city as Keith, let alone, the same building. He was awesome!!! very entertaining! He came out into the crowd and as everyone was reaching for him, the side bar broke and everyone was dog piled on. Keith had barely missed getting smashed! but everyone was fine...I think. It was a great night out with my great friends...love you all. Thanks for a great night with great company!








2 comments:

  1. AHHH why did that night have to end? haha i love you mom thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete